Public Relations (PR)Uploaded on 11.2.22 by Marc
At Copsneak we want people who are participative, attentive, active, positive and hard-working. Public Relations work is very important at Copsneak. Since it is 50% of our success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Weekly posts on social networks about updates, new features and company news.
- Make weekly tables about daily work.
- Serve users and customers through our support team.
What you should have:
- Be motivated at work.
- Have +2 years of experience in advertising and marketing (or references from other companies with numbers).
The languages you will need to know:
- English (Medium-High)
- Spanish* (Medium)
Bearing in mind that you fulfill all or most of the things on this short list. We will talk about the bonuses we have in the company and how you should work.
- The work is totally remote since, as we mentioned in our blog, we do not have offices yet.
- Meetings (Video calls) will be held twice a week so we want us to be in communication.
- The bonuses of each client that you get will be added depending on what the company ends up billing. The bonus is between 5 and 10% of each sale.
- The minimum annual Bonus is €8,000/year + bonus (This position is paid weekly).